Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cowboy Boots for All!

Cowboy boots. That's right, everyone needs a good pair of western style boots. Whether you are tromping around in the weeds, dancing at saloon, going shopping or at work, adding a little yee-haw to your life is a good idea. I've had my boots for years. They stay in the closet most of the time but when I want them, they are there for me. It is fun to wear my boots for obvious reasons but I also get a lot of compliments on them. My boots are by Steve Madden. They are slouchy, brown, have a pointed toe and embroidery: all things I was looking for when shopping for them. Since you will be able to wear western boots for many years to come, spend some decent money on a good pair. Genuine leather is always a good step. If you are against leather, there are leather alternatives. Here are my favorite boots I found online.






Candence These are simply beautiful. A nice nod to a western boot without being obvious. The height give them a little extra sex apeal.
$99


Zigi Shoho She's The One Super cute if you are looking for an ankle western. Keep in mind that ankle boots are more likely to go out of style in a few years than a traditional, mid-calf.
$99.99





Crush Need to get some kicking done? These metal toe boots will get your point across. Love the metal detail around the ankle.
$144










Crush Slouch A little less yee-haw but still a good point and I LOVE the color.
$144





Crush Shorty Slouch at 8" (others are around 10") it is not quite an ankle boot but not as tall as the others. The oxford inspired toe with the sticking is so much fun.
$81.26









Roper Slouch Faux Leather Though they are faux, these are a great combination of the above boots.
$74








Happy Shopping! Let me know which you decide to get, or share your own finds.

2 comments:

  1. My love-y the boots-ys and me want-y bad. I'm seriously considering springing for some of these. oh wait- maybe I should wait till I'm making some money first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to have money before buying new boots :) Which pair is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete