Tuesday, March 8, 2011

59 Days of Style Day 2

This is another work outfit that Minh Le had put together for me. A week ago I hated these $12 Gap chinos. They made me feel fat and frumpy. Well, apparently all of my shirts are too short and my pants are not long enough either. Minh had her mother, the seamstress, lower the hem for me. Frumpy? Not how I would describe myself anymore. Maybe polished and pretty would be better. Getting a sweater at Anthropologie for $20 also makes me happy, however, dusting this blue 3/4 sleeve button down from the back of my closet off is one of the most fun things to me about this outfit. Props to Banana Republic to make a shirt still look good after all this time.Who keeps clothes in their closet they bought 5 years ago and never wear? Oh, right, me and that's why I started this blog.

Today's to do list:
-Work
-Lunch with Grandma and Chris
-Chase stray dogs around the property

No comments:

Post a Comment