Saturday, March 12, 2011

59 Days of Style Day 5: The Canadian Tuxedo


Canadian tuxedo? I think not! There is nothing wrong with wearing two denim items at once though I must admit this is my first time as an adult. I was a mix-matcher trend setting kid, so who knows about what I wore as a child. My Mom lovingly let me pick my own clothes while cringing at my "unique" taste. Alright, so the trick is pairing two different colors, styles, etc. If you do want to be the Denim Monster for Halloween, go ahead and dress head to toe in the same wash of denim. For a less scary look, confidently block off the two separate denim spaces, if you are as chicken about being a Denim Monster as I am. I chose a white long shirt. Don't have a classic white T? Just look in your favorite man's drawer like I did ;) Glam up this look with a pretty necklace and a casual over the shoulder bag for a good day-time look. This purple bag is my favorite. It is made by Lucky and is the softest leather ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment