Thursday, March 17, 2011

59 Days of Style Day 11: Erin Go Bragh!

Before Picture 


Happy St. Patrick’s Day! It is day 11 of my not wearing the same outfit twice and not buying new clothes journey. The truth is I almost slipped into old habits this morning. With not much time to get ready for work and laziness setting in I was about to grab my routine cardigan and jeans look, as demonstrated by my before picture above. 


Running out of my initial cute outfit ideas, I fought the urges and threw on this black cardigan I wore on with my Rockin it at Work outfit, paired with a green cami for St. Patrick’s Day and I’m good to go. These jeans were too short and a little on the loose side. My wonderful stylist, Minh Le, suggested I make these into rolled up capris. This is easy to do, simply cut off some of the excess at the bottom of the pant and roll twice. If they are still too long, cut a little more. Playing with color will also help the mood, that’s why I opted for these coral satin flats. Reminder- always have your toenails looking nice when you are wearing peep toe shoes or sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment