Monday, April 25, 2011

59 Days of Style Day 48, 49 & 50: One Dress, Five Outfits and Toms Shoes!


My friend told me Saturday that, since I was painting my bathroom and not wearing a cute outfit on Friday, I needed to make up the day with an extra outfit.  I had some time on my hands so I decided to take one “fancy” dress and make 5 different outfits out of it. 

The dress with nude peep-toe heels.

This is the outfit Minh Le put together for me. Love the volume of the sleeves (Day 4 Day 11 Day 33) to balance the skirt. Nude fats; a great way to make this outfit versatile.


Here is a quirky option of adding a mustard jacket (Day 1, Day 13, Day28)to the coral and white dress. The navy scarf brings the outfit together and adds warmth.


Casual look, even beach appropriate, with a denim motorcycle jacket (Day 5, Day 6, Day 19, Day 34) and gladiator sandals.


I would wear this look to work with the Steve Madden cognac boots and black jacket (Day 17).

Adding an antique broach adds polish.


Here is what I ended up wearing. These coral shoes are the shoes I wore at my wedding. The “skirt” and shoes are feminine while the jacket is casual. Perfect for today!


 


Saturday was lunch, shopping and a birthday party.
 
I love wearing this belt around my hips, never thought of this before meeting my stylist. I’m a big fan of Toms shoes. Super comfy and a nice alternative to nude flats, if there can be such a thing. 

Outfit with my Gap shawl collar sweater= slouchy-comfy!



No comments:

Post a Comment