Thursday, April 21, 2011

59 Days of Style Day 46 & 47: Remedy for Spring Fashion

Alright now, Mr. Weather, what's going on? Just moving down to Temecula from Ventura I'm not used to all the fluctuations in temperature. Do I wear a sweater or a tank top? Gee whiz! What I've settled on doing is wearing 3/4 sleeves with sandals, like on Monday (Day 44). Now, remember, I cannot wear the same outfit twice, so creativity is key.





Boyfriend slouchy jeans (Day 3 Day 27) are always fun to pair with a feminine top. Love this cardigan (Day 30), which is the perfect spring balance to my MIA gladiator sandals.
I love how the make my legs look longer! Zipper back is my favorite detail.

This Banana Republic 3/4 sleeve top (Day 2) makes this outfit more business appropriate. I'm also happy to say my new haircut looks great curly too! It always makes me nervousness to style my hair different than my hairstylist does when she cuts it.



Peacock Smoky Eye made with one of my favorite Arbonne eyeshadows- Blue Slate- is a great way to feel glamorous when doing the normal work and errands day.











I've almost exhausted my wardrobe! Since I have only 12 more days left, I want you to help me put together an outfit. Simple email, or comment with a list of the items you think would look good together. You can describe the pieces or tell me which day I wore the them on. I'm open to makeup and hair suggestions too!

2 comments:

  1. hhhmmm... If it's warm enough: Yellow dress (day 32), red strapy flats (day 20), and short sleeved white cartigan with a chanky bracelet or necklace :) I'm in need of some serious sunshine so I'll live through you!

    ReplyDelete