Tuesday, April 12, 2011

59 Days of Style Day 37 & 38: Coral and Cowboy Boots

We've all heard that we need to buy quality clothes, that is partly what this blog is about- enjoying the clothes I do have and not over-stuffing my closet. (Can't believe I only have 21 days left on my journey!) Yesterday and today, I pulled older items out of my closet that have been highlighted in spring 2011 fashion.

Coral:
You can't look through a fashion magazine without them telling you that coral is the color of the season. I thought about this then realized the top I bought last spring is coral! Of course, I thought it was orange when I bought it before I was informed by the fashion world that it is, in fact, coral. If you are going to wear coral, keep the rest of the outfit simple. I wore dark Calvin Klein skinny jeans and black Jessica Simpson ballerina flats.



Keep the makeup simple too. I used pretty brown shimmery shades by Arbonne on my eyes, black liner with brown shadow over to make the look softer.













 Western Wear:
Western wear is a strong spin off the 70's vibe a lot of collections have for spring 2011, this is why it is important to have one pair of cowboy boots you love, like I illustrated on my Cowboy Boots for All post. Western boots are a great punch for this Forever 21 cardigan (Day 20) and my favorite skinny jeans (Day 13, Day 18 and  Day 23 Day 28).

I'm in love with these boots from Tener's
Tener's Link

Tener's Link




















It is important to buy quality pieces that fit you nicely and give you good feelings, then take the clothes you have and look for current fads among them. Alright, you can buy a couple fad pieces but just don't go overboard ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment