Sunday, April 17, 2011

59 Days of Style Day 42 & 43: New Hair Cut!

I love a new look. An important part of staying young and current is to change your look often. Yes, there are specific shapes and cuts that look good on each person but there is a lot of room for change, especially where the hair is concerned :) Here are pictures of me getting my hair done by Minh Le at The Style Lounge in Carlsbad.
Step 1. Get the color on!


Adding in some copper tones.


It may look scary, but it's the truth! I definitely get my eyebrows tinted.

Minh cutting my husband's hair while my color sets.

Tada!


Love my new asymmetrical look and bright color!


Yesterday's outfit- white cardigan (Day 26 Day 39), black twill pants (Day 30 Day 41) I wore the day before under my dress and a pink tank!

Today was a home day, I decided not to take a photo since I finally took a day off. Jeans and a T-shirt with no makeup. Love today's break from taking a photo but excited to come up with something fun to wear tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. J'adore getting my eyebrows tinted. I dyed my eyebrows yesterday. It's a lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I always forget that the blonde hairs around my brows get colored too so I look like Groucho Marx until I get home.

    ReplyDelete