Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back at it! A Casual Western Look

I am so happy to be blogging again! I needed that break in May, especially since I went to Belize and Santa Barbara last month. One thing I have really been missing is writing. It has been amazing running into old friends and them asking me when I'm going to start blogging again, the day is today, my friends! Thank you all for your support on my 59 Day Challenge. It was really fun but really difficult. Working with my stylist, Minh Le, and giving myself that challenge has really taught me a lot about being creative with the clothing I have. Though I may not have the top designer's clothes, a huge budget or the perfect body, I really like dressing well. I am dedicating this blog to all of the style-loving-people with my same issues or other issues that don't allow them to buy whatever they want from Saks! 

Though I will mainly be showcasing my outfits, I also will be including pictures of my friend's outfits, if they are willing. Fashion is to be shared. As we experiment with our own wardrobes and admire the creativity of others, we make the world a more beautiful place. Enough soap-boxing, time for pictures!
Tools, everyone needs decent tools whether building a table or putting on makeup. I love these synthetic Sephora brushes. I bought them about 9 years ago and they still feel baby smooth. Make sure to wash your brushes regularly, I use Sephora's brush cleaner. Shimmery, dewy skin is always my goal so mineral powder foundation is my passion, along with bronzer to give my face definition. This look is easy to do since I also used the bonzer for my eyeshadow.


I love grabbing my cowboy boots to wear with any outfit, they just make it more fun! Adding accessories, like this statement cuff from Minh Le, keep things polished and feminine. And of course, don't forget your skinny jeans!


No comments:

Post a Comment