Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Accessories: Gray Satchel Purse and Coral Strappy Heels

Now that I can start adding some needed pieces to my wardrobe, I decided to splurge on what I think are must haves for the season!
This bag makes me so happy! I can wear it over my shoulder as a cross body bag or hold all three handles to carry the bag. This Olivia & Joy gray satchel is $88 at Macy's. I was going to buy it there, until another shopper snatch up the last gray one. The following weekend I went to Ross and found the EXACT SAME BAG for $34! I guess those commercials preaching about designer names being at discount stores were right... Well, what are you going to do? Buy the bag at 60% less, of course!
SHOES! I've been looking everywhere I go to find some sexy strappy heels and finally found them at H&M. I love budgeting $80 for shoes then only spending half of that. Nothing sexier than getting what you want for little monies! It is important, when having a bright highlight like these shoes, that they stay that way, as a highlight. Pairing exciting shoes with simple colors and clean lines puts all the attention on the shoes.

Side note, I went to Anthropologie in Santa Barbara and found this adorable tunic, didn't buy it, now am regretting it. I already looked online and they don't have it. If anyone sees it near Temecula in a L, let me know thanks ;)

Peace Love and Joy!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment